Our curriculum has been developed keeping in mind flexibility and generate fresh thinking and action. The idea is to build a strong foundation for the children to adapt quickly and respond immediately.
- Interested and motivated in their work.
- Achieve success and make progress in their learning.
- Experience an appropriately broad and balanced curriculum.
- Have their progress in the key skills of learning ethical monitored and recorder.
- Self Direction: The capacity to carry-out independently and to take initiative.
- Problem Solving involving diagnostic ability, critical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Decision Making Skills: Deciding what is relevant and what is not, what to include and what to leave out.
- Integrative Skills: The synthesis of ideas, experiences & information from different sources & disciplines.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Physical Fitness.
- Indian History, Culture and Religious Knowledge.
- Cognitive Development of Child.
The school will be operated in 3 segments:
- The ADIS Preschool- Nursery, LKG and UKG
- The ADIS Primary School- Standard I to V
- The ADIS Secondary School- Standard VI to VIII
Books and Publications :
- LKG & UKG : IMAX Books
- 1st to 5th : Cambridge Books
- 6th to 10th : NCRT Books