At ADIS School, we believe in providing every child with a unique and experiential learning experience. Hence, we have partnered with the XSEED which offers a research based curriculum methodology for better teaching and easier learning. XSEED is based on a bank of well researched, structured and highly detailed learning plans on each concept for teachers. Each learning plan follows a proven 5-step Experiential Learning Method.
- ACTION :Students experience the concepts themselves through hands-on activities and experimentation to understand their use and application in real life. Perform an activity to experience concepts first hand and understand their use and application in real life.
- ANALYSIS : Students reflect on the experience and explore the concept further through questions and answers. Practice solving real world problems in the workbook to solidify understanding and build skills.
- APPLICATION :Students use workbooks to apply and practice what they have learnt and improve their writing skills.
- ASSESSMENT :Students take periodic tests that measure and give feedback on development in 3 key. Get real time feedback across conceptual understanding, applied thinking and English language fluency in order to improve performance.
- AREAS :Conceptual Understanding, Applied Thinking, and English Language & Comprehension. Hence, students in XSEED classrooms grasp concepts better, communicate fluently in English.